link.

Thursday 19 February 2015

Bow Wow Professes His Love For Erica Mena In Their Engagement Photo Shoot

erica mena bow wow
Bow Wow and his brawling boo Erica Mena don’t care what you think about their upcoming swirly matrimony-dom and are showcasing their happiness in an engagement photo shoot.
Although Bow’s been recently photographed looking absolutely miserable with his wife-to-be, the couple recently put their romance on blizzy in the pages of People magazine.
In it Bow says he’s done with groupies and confesses his love for his wife to be who he proposed to after just six months of dating.

“I’ve known Erica for a long, long time,” Moss told PEOPLE.
[…]
“We noticed we had a lot in common and just took it day by day. You know how it goes, you text one day, then start texting every day,” says Moss of their modern-day romance. “She’s very smart, silly, knows how to hustle. And she’s electrifying. Anytime you have all of that in a woman, what more could you want?”
That’s why Moss says he proposed with a 20-carat solitaire stunner by celebrity jeweler Elliot Avianne after just six months of dating.
“The player life is cool, but I don’t want it to define me,” he says. “I’ve done it all, but being on the road, the groupies, you get burnt out.”
And thanks to 3-year-old daughter Shai from a previous relationship (Mena also has a son named King), “I wanted to be a better man than my father was,” says Moss.
“This relationship has definitely changed me as a person.”
Now, while he’s on hiatus from filming CSI, it’s all about wedding planning, and whatever Mena wants.
“I let her spearhead the engagement pictures,” Moss says of their desert shoot in Apple Valley, California, on Feb. 6. “They say it’s best to just say ‘yea’ to everything!”
But that doesn’t stop him from dreaming.
The two plan to tie the knot this June.
“I’ve got images in my head of how it will be,” says Moss. “I’m excited … What we have is real genuine.”

No comments: